The beauty of winter is not just in the scenery. It’s also in the designs you decorate your home with. We all know that snow and ice are a quintessential part of the holiday season, but have you ever thought about using them to decorate your nails? Snow and ice can be seen as a symbol of peace and tranquility. If you want to try something new this winter, why not get inspired by these snow and ice jamberry designs?
Snow and ice jamberry designs
Snow and ice jamberry designs are a great way to get in the winter spirit.
Jamberry nail wraps are designed to last up to 14 days, so you can enjoy them for a long time!
One of the most popular jamberry designs is snow and ice. These designs have an elegant feel, which makes them perfect for winter occasions.
Additionally, if you have your nails done with snow and ice jamberry designs, you will be able to wear more colors of nail polish without worrying about ruining the design. This means that you can add even more festive colors to your nails!
Why snow and ice?
Snow and ice are a great way to add some winter spirit to your home. They also have a soothing effect on your mood. You can use snow and ice jamberry designs in many ways:
- A snowy-white background for a variety of winter themes
- Blissful, light blue snowflake branches with lush green leaves as Christmas ornaments
- Adorable striped bears playing in the snow
- White doves flying across the sky
How to apply a snow and ice design to your nails
To get the look of snow and ice on your nails, all you need are some basic jamberry nail wraps. These wraps come in packs of 10 and will give you a whole winter’s worth of designs. You can either apply these to your bare nails or over your current nail polish. The steps are as follows:
- Measure the width of your nails with a ruler
- Cut the 10 nail wraps to size
- Apply the nail wrap over your current color
- File off any excess wrap that goes past the top edge of your fingernail
- Apply a peel-off base coat over the nail wrap
- Put on two coats of shiny top coat
- Wait 5 minutes before applying final top coat
- Wait 12 hours before wearing them in water
Other winter nail art ideas
- Glitter snowflake nails
- Snowball nails
- Frosty pine needles
- Candy cane nails
- Icicle nails
The first thing that comes to mind when it’s winter is the snow and ice. It is perfect for the winter season because of the cold and how it can beautifully reflect light. It is a classic winter design and if you want a classic winter design you should use a snow and ice theme. There are many different ways to apply this design to your nails. You can use a snowflake as the main design, or you can make your own design by using a brush to draw on the pointed flecks in the snow and ice. There are many different ways to create a snow and ice-themed nail design, so get out there, experiment, and find what you like best.