The weather is warming up, the flowers are blooming, and the trees are starting to show new shades of green. It’s spring! But with all the pretty colors popping up in your surrounding environment, it can be hard to know what colors to paint your nails.
The Jamberry Spring Flowers Collection features a range of bright colors that will match any outfit or occasion. From pastels to bolder hues, this collection has something for everyone. See our favorite picks from this collection below!
The Jamberry Spring Flowers Collection
The Jamberry Spring Flowers Collection is the perfect way to brighten up your nails this season. Whether you’re looking for a subtle touch or something more bold, these colors will fit any occasion.
The collection is available in 6 different color combinations – pastels, corals, reds, pinks, purples, and blues. With so many options to choose from, it can be hard to pick just one! We’ve narrowed down our favorites – check them out below:
- Pastel Pink (JL-136)
- This pink hue will match any outfit. It’s perfect for spring time because it’s not too bold but still gives your nails a pop of color.
- Coral Crush (JL-137)
- Coral Crush is an irresistible combination of coral and gray that will make your nails pop with color no matter what you’re wearing! This color looks great on darker skin tones as well.
- Red Hot (JL-139)
- If you want something bolder than pastels or corals, go for Red Hot! This fiery red has just enough brightness to make it stand out without being overwhelming. It’ll match anything you have in your closet!
Which colors are the best for spring?
The colors in the Jamberry Spring Flowers Collection are perfect for this time of year. If you’re not sure which colors to pick, here’s a breakdown of some that may work for you.
- Pastel colors: Pink, light pink, lavender, baby blue
- Bold colors: Yellow, purple, green
- Light colors: Light yellow, light green
- Dark colors: Deep red, deep purple
When it comes to picking the best color for your spring nails, there are two things to keep in mind. First of all, don’t go overboard with color – too many different shades on one nail can make it look messy and unprofessional. The other thing is to find colors that will work well with your wardrobe and the season. For example, you might want to stay away from pastels if you wear more dark clothes or denim jeans. But if you’re wearing light clothing or dresses made of cotton and linen (which are common fabrics for spring), pastels might be a good choice!
What is Jamberry?
Jamberry is a line of nail wraps that are meant to be applied in minutes. Jamberry nail wraps are easy to apply, remove, and reapply – making it possible to change your manicure as often as you want. There are over 100 different designs available in the Jamberry Spring Flowers Collection, so you can have a new design every time you go out.
If you’re looking for an easy way to spice up your nails for spring, try Jamberry!
How to wear these colors on your nails
There are different ways to wear these colors on your nails, depending on what you’re looking for.
- If you want a subtle pop of color, try painting the outside edge of your nail with one of these colors and adding a simple design on top. This is an easy way to brighten up any manicure while still keeping it classy and simple!
- If you want something more fun, paint your nails in one of the brighter shades from this collection. Add some flowers or other designs for a more whimsical look.
No matter which color you choose, we have a great Spring look for you! These colorful polishes will not only make your nails look amazing but will also leave them feeling healthy with our added bonus of strengthening each nail and reducing splitting.
Create a pastel nail art look
The Jamberry Spring Flowers Collection features light, bright colors that will look beautiful on your nails. Our favorite picks are the “Lemonade” and “Strawberry Lemonade” wraps. These wraps will add a subtle pop of color to your nails while still staying in the realm of pastel.
For this nail art look, you’ll need your favorite nail polish and our “Lemonade” wrap.
Create a neon nail art look
When you’re looking for punchy new nail color, neon nails are a go-to choice. This season, try pairing the Jamberry Bright Citrus polish with the Neon Nail Art design to create a bright nail art look. The colors in this design coordinate perfectly with the bright citrus shade, showing off its pastel shades and vibrant lime green.
The neon nail art design is easy to apply and won’t leave your nails feeling heavy or weighed down by polish. Try it yourself!
Spring is the season for new beginnings and the blooming of flowers! That’s why we created the Jamberry Spring Flowers Collection, with six must-have colors from pretty pastels to bright neons. The best part is that you can apply these to your nails in minutes with just a few simple steps.
So what are you waiting for? Get your nail art game on and create a look that’s perfect for any spring event.