Hair stylist trolleys are an essential piece of equipment that should be found in any salon or barbershop. They are used to hold the tools and products that your stylist uses while they’re serving their clients. However, if you’re thinking about purchasing one for your salon, it’s important to know what qualities the best hair stylist trolleys should have before you make a purchase. These are some of the qualities every good hair stylist trolley should have.
What are hair stylist trolleys?
Hair stylist trolleys are a must-have for any salon or barbershop. They can hold a variety of tools and products that your stylist needs to be successful in their work. A good hair stylist trolley should come with shelves, drawers, and organizers to allow your stylist to store their tools and products efficiently.
5 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Them
- Storage space. Hair stylist trolleys are used to hold the hair care tools that your stylist will need during a service. You want to have enough storage space for all of their tools so they don’t have to search through the drawers every time they need something.
- Durability. Hair stylist trolleys are not built for decoration. They are meant to be used daily and take a lot of abuse from being moved around, dropped, or knocked over by client chairs or stylists who forget that it’s there. You should make sure it is made of durable materials that can withstand this type of environment.
- Sturdy wheels. Hair stylist trolleys aren’t always light which can make them difficult to move around when fully loaded with products. Make sure the trolley you’re considering has sturdy wheels that can handle the weight and be able to roll easily on various surfaces like tile or carpeting without toppling over onto its side because someone bumped into it accidentally.
- Lighted shelves/tables. If you want your clients to be able to see what they’re reaching for in your hair care trolley, then you’ll need lighted shelves or tables where they can see them easily without having to dig through layers of products. This also makes it easy for your stylists to grab the right product without wasting time digging through product layers looking for what they need – which saves you money on products because less gets wasted due
What are the qualities of a good hair stylist trolley?
A good hairstylist trolley should have a sturdy base to ensure that your stylist has a steady surface to work on. It should be durable and able to handle the weight of all the products and tools in order to avoid tipping over. The compartments should be large enough to hold different types of tools and products without being too bulky. The shelves should be adjustable so that you can customize it for your needs. A good hairstylist trolley is easy to assemble and features casters for easy mobility.
Recommendations for the best hair stylist trolleys
- Height: The best hairstylist trolleys are tall enough to accommodate the tools and products that your stylist needs to work with. They should also be tall enough so that the stylist’s customers can see what they’re doing and so they can comfortably hold a conversation while sitting in the chair.
- Wheels: We recommend getting a hair stylist trolley with wheels so it is easy to move around, as well as to clean up after service.
- Storage space: A good hair stylist trolley should have plenty of storage space for your products and tools to keep them organized and within reach during service.
- Durability: The best hair stylist trolleys are made from durable material that doesn’t break easily like other materials like plastic or metal can.
- Ease of use: Hair dresser trolleys should be easy to maneuver and not require too much effort when working with them because your customers will want you focused on them, not struggling with equipment!
With the right hair stylist trolley, you will be able to provide the best possible service to your clients. Invest in a good one and you will be well-prepared for any future hair styling needs.
The best part about a hair stylist trolley is that they are designed for easy transport. You can easily maneuver them around your salon or client’s home, or store them away in a cupboard when not in use. Hair stylist trolleys also come in a variety of different sizes and styles. The perfect hair stylist trolley for you is out there waiting to be found!