Beauty and the Beast is a new live-action Disney film that is set to release on March 17th, 2017. It is expected to be one of Disney’s most successful films in years. The movie has been generating a lot of buzzes since the cast was announced. To celebrate this beloved fairytale, we’ve put together some Beauty and the Beast nail ideas for you!
Browse our gallery for inspiration from your favorite characters before heading out to the salon. Are you more of a Belle or an Ariel fan? Maybe you’re more into Gaston than Beast? Whatever your favorite character is, we have nail art that will fit your taste!
Beauty and the Beast Nail Ideas
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast is sure to be a hit with both kids and adults. To celebrate this fairytale, we’ve put together some Beauty and the Beast nail ideas for you! If you’re looking for some nail art inspiration, we have plenty of ideas that are perfect for any Belle, Gaston or Beast fan. Browse our gallery below to find your favorite character before heading out to the salon.
What is Beauty and the Beast about?
Beauty and the Beast is a live-action remake of the 1991 Disney animated film. A young woman named Belle (played by Emma Watson) lives in a small village where she goes against her father’s wishes to read books instead of spending time with him. When her father is imprisoned for being too old, Belle decides to take his place. The only way she can free him is if she agrees to marry Beast (played by Dan Stevens). Living with him proves to be more than just difficult when he doesn’t turn into a handsome prince like in the original story.
Belle soon learns that Beast isn’t as scary as he seems and there’s more to him than meets the eye. As she falls for Beast, she also shows kindness towards his servants who were cursed by him long ago. Will Belle love the beast enough so that they can break the curse? Find out when it releases on March 17th!
Characters in the film
- Belle – The beautiful main character in Beauty and the Beast, she is a book-loving girl who wants to see more of the world.
- Gaston – Gaston is Belle’s love interest in the film. He’s hardworking and handsome but has a cruel streak which ultimately leads him to his downfall.
- Lumiere – Lumiere is one of the enchanted household items in the castle. He starts out as a candle holder but is magically transformed into a human being by Belle.
- Mrs Potts – Mrs Potts is one of the enchanted house hold items in the castle and she interacts with her son Chip who also turned into a human when Belle arrived at their home.
The Beauty And The Beast Story – Inspiration for Nail Designs
Beauty and the Beast is a new live-action Disney film that is set to release on March 17th, 2017. It is expected to be one of Disney’s most successful films in years. The movie has been generating a lot of buzz since the cast was announced.
The beautiful princess Belle lives in France with her father, who happens to be a great inventor. He provides all the villagers with their every need with his various gadgets and inventions. One day, Belle goes into the woods for an adventure and stumbles upon an old castle where she meets a beast who takes her prisoner and demands she does tasks for him to prove she is worthy of staying there.
Belle eventually falls in love with the beast and breaks the spell placed on him by agreeing to stay with him forever.
#1 – Ariel Inspired Nail Design
Ariel’s long red hair is iconic, so why not try this nail design? Paint your nails a light pink or white color, then paint stripes down your nail following your natural nail lines. Add small dots on top of the stripes to look like bubbles! You can also add some sparkles for extra flair!
#2 – Gaston Inspired Nail Design
If you’re more into Gaston than Beast, this nail design might be more your style! Paint your nails red and gold (or silver) and use striping tape or stickers to create patterns on top of each other. You can also add some glitter accents!
Top Beauty and the Beast nail designs
- Inspired by Belle – a classic French manicure
- Inspired by Beast – a dark and mysterious nail
- Inspired by Gaston – a gold, black, and gray nail
- Inspired by Belle – an ombre effect with gold and pink
- Inspired by Lumiere – an elegant pearl white manicure
- Inspired by Mrs. Potts – a delicate light pink manicure
- Inspired by Chip – a fun, pastel green design
- Inspired by Cogsworth – a metallic teal nail
With all the hype surrounding Beauty and the Beast, we can’t help but be inspired to paint our nails accordingly! These nail designs are our favorite, which one will you try?